Call for Abstract
Abstract Submission now available.
Please go to the Online Abstract Submission Form by clicking below.
If you have already submitted your abstract, and would like to view, edit or delete the abstract, please go to the View/Edit/Delete page by clicking below.
(Submission No. and Password are required to enter the page.)
|Abstract Submission Open:||April 2021|
|Abstract Submission Deadline:||August 31, 2021|
Conditions for Submission Abstract
- The Scientific Committee of APASL Oncology 2021 will only accept original scientific material, which has not been published before. However, abstracts presented at local, regional or national meetings may be submitted.
- Abstracts should be submitted in English.
- The abstract is requested to start with the Background, continue with the Methods, Results, and finalized with the Conclusions.
- The abstract must not exceed 250 words.
- The category (one or two) defining the abstract must be chosen and marked on the form.
- Preferred type of the presentation (oral, poster) must be marked on the form.
- If there is any graphs, tables/statics or pictures, please send them to the congress secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org attached by jpg file, with your email subject as "figures for submission No. xxx (your submission no.)" after abstract online-submission has been completed.
- Maximum size of any images is 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Case report is acceptable.
- The presenting author is required to complete conference pre-registration until September 30, 2021.
- Epidemiology of HCC in Asia
- Biomarker and Diagnosis of HCC
- Early Diagnosis of HCC
- Imaging of HCC
- Cholangiocellular Carcinoma (CCC), Metastatic Liver Tumor, and Others
- Treatment for Early-Stage HCC
- Treatment for Intermediate-Stage HCC
- Treatment for Advanced HCC
- Surgical Treatment
- Liver Transplantation
- Techniques of HCC Treatment
- Interventional Radiology (IVR)
- Molecularly Targeted Drugs
- Clinical Trials
- HCC Therapy: Cooperation between Internal Medicine, Surgery and Others
- Guideline of HCC in Asia
- Prognosis of HCC
- Prevention of HCC Occurrence and Recurrence
- HCC and Direct-acting Antivirals (DAAs)
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA), TACE, and Others
- Basic Research
- HCC and Genome Sciences
- HCC and Other Organs
- Portal Hypertension
- Cirrhosis and Complications
- Nutrient Metabolism
- Trace Elements
- HBV, HCV, Alcohol, Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
- Case Report(s) and Miscellaneous
Excellent papers will be awarded as "Presidential Award" or "Young Investigator Award"
"APASL Oncology 2021 Presidential Award" will be awarded to whom performed the most excellent presentation in APASL Oncology 2021 to encourage to further their research and progress.
Young Investigator Award (Under 40 years old)
The purpose of the "APASL Oncology 2021 Young Investigator Award" is to praise outstanding examples of excellence amongst those involved in research training in the early stages of their career.
If you have any question regarding abstract submission, please contact follows.
- APASL Oncology 2021 Congress Secretariat
- c/o Academia Support Japan
- Tel: +81-3-6380-0102 Fax: +81-3-6380-0103
- Office Hours: 9:30-17:30 except Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays